One-Minute Hearing Test
A hearing assessment by a qualified hearing care professional is an important step in learning more about your hearing capabilities.
- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
- Do you sometimes miss keywords in a sentence, or frequently need to ask people to repeat themselves?
- When you are in a group or in a crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
- When you are together with other people, does background noise bother you?
- Do you often need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or telephone ring?
- Is carrying on a telephone conversation difficult?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these questions? Contact our office at 248-360-HEAR (4327) to schedule a hearing assessment by our audiologists or hearing aid professionals.