Hearing Rehabilitation Center is a medically based audiology practice looking for a very energetic motivated audiologist or hearing instrument specialist with exceptional customer service skills to work in a fast-growing private practice setting prescribing hearing aids and reconnecting our patients with State of the art hearing healthcare.
Our proven medical approach to prescribing hearing aids will enhance your skill set beyond anything you have ever seen and has been recognized by many hearing aid manufacturers and private practices. Our Medical Model will teach you not only how to create an incredible patient experience but give you the confidence in becoming the go-to expert in prescribing, fitting, and adjusting hearing aids. So, if you are the right candidate and have a willingness to learn this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
The qualified candidate must have the following:
- Master’s degree and/or Doctorate degree in Audiology or Michigan State Hearing aid dispensing license.
- Perform a complete audiological evaluation including speech testing.
- At least 2 years of dispensing experience.
- Experience in programming and adjusting hearing aids along with exceptional customer service experience.
- Can interact professionally with Physicians and customer.
We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please contact Dr. Dee Sehgal, 248-563-8760