The Hearing Rehabilitation Center understands that hearing is highly personal. We offer a variety of different hearing aid styles from an array of manufacturers, so you get devices that deliver sound the way you want to experience it. We match the latest technology with your:
- Type and degree of hearing loss
- Lifestyle needs
- Cosmetic concerns
Hearing aids can help prevent falls, dementia, and depression and isolation. Reconnect with life and schedule a hearing assessment today.
Styles of Hearing Aids
- Receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aids are barely visible. This open fit style has a speaker in the ear canal that is connected via thin wires to the power source worn behind the ear. It is the most popular style we sell.
- Invisible hearing aids are worn in the second bend of the ear canal, making them virtually invisible. They are custom made to fit your ears perfectly.
- Completely-in-canal (CIC) hearing aids are also worn deep in the canal. They are custom-made to fit completely in the ear canal. The only visible portion is the tip of a small plastic “handle” used to insert and remove the instrument.
- In-the-ear (ITE) hearing aids are created from a mold of your ear. They fit in the outer portion of the ear where a faceplate is visible.
- In-the-canal (ITC) hearing aids are custom-fit to your ear, just like invisible hearing aids. However, they are worn in the outer portion of the canal, and the faceplate is visible.
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids are the most common style of hearing aid worn worldwide. The hearing technology is housed in a hard case worn behind the ear while a thin tube delivers amplified sound to an earbud or earmold worn in the ear canal.
Lyric Invisible Hearing Aids
Finally, the world’s first disposable hearing aids. Lyric devices are worn for months at a time and stay inserted until removed by the audiologist. They are like contact lenses for your ears.
Listen with less effort in challenging environments, experience superb sound quality and stay connected with the world around you. Oticon hearing products make it possible.
Comfortable and easy-to-use technology from Phonak lets you hear conversation clearly and stay connected to the world confidently. Unique technology sends speech signals to both ears, so you hear naturally and effortlessly.
Personalized hearing that happens intuitively is possible with Starkey hearing aids utilizing artificial intelligence. Technology that supports your brain, your ears and your well-being.
Our Starkey Hearing Aids and Accessories
- Bragi Dash Pro: Get moving and still stay connected with the Bragi Dash Pro. Stream audio and phone calls wirelessly and track biometric data with the same device. By muting ambient noise, you listen at a lower volume and protect your hearing too.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
If you have an active lifestyle, fumble with small objects or have vision difficulties, rechargeable hearing aids may be perfect for you. Simply dock the hearing aids on their charging station while you sleep, and they’ll be ready to go when you are!
Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Imagine the convenience of streaming the audio channel from your television right to your hearing aids. Or talking hands-free on your smartphone while the conversation is delivered to your hearing aids. Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids make this possible.
Hearing Aid Batteries
Today’s digital hearing aids are smaller and more powerful than ever. And powerful hearing aids need powerful batteries. No matter the type of hearing aid you wear, it is powered by a replaceable or rechargeable battery. As part of the fitting process, Hearing Rehabilitation Center will show you how to recharge or change your batteries.
Exposure to noise is the leading cause of hearing loss. Hearing Rehabilitation Center provides custom-made hearing protection to help you during work or leisure activities where loud sounds are present.
Cell phone accessories
Cell phone accessories for hearing aids put additional distance between your hearing aids and your cell phone. This reduces feedback, buzzing and interference between the electronics in the two devices. Other accessories allow you to talk hands-free using the microphone mode on your hearing aid.
Free Captel Phone System
Replace your landline phone with a free CapTel captioning telephone and never miss a moment of conversation again. Speech is transcribed in real-time and appears as text on a large, easy-to-read screen. Talk to the professionals at Hearing Rehabilitation Center to see if you qualify for this free service.
The Hearing Rehabilitation Center has solutions for all your hearing needs. Call today for a complete hearing evaluation.